Moving In or Our?

If you are new to the community, one of the first things you will want is water service. Get your water turned on and your trash picked up by completing and returning the Utility Service Request Form to Town Hall.

If you are moving out of the community, you will want to have these services terminated so you do not accrue unnecessary charges. Please use the Utility Service Request Form to end these services.


Public Safety Vehicles

The Town had the Volunteer Fire Chief's vehicle, a 2007 Explorer wrapped for a new look and to use as a public safety vehicle!!!        

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This