Streetlight Out?

Who is responsible for replacing streetlights?

You will need to provide the pole number and address where the pole is located to either of the following utility companies:

  • Duke Energy (800-700-8744)
  • SECO (352-357-5600 or 352-429-2195)


MuniCode Montverde

CHARTER, CODE OF ORDINANCES AND LAND DEVLOPMENT CODE Town of MONTVERDE, FLORIDA Codified through Ordinance No. 2017-044, adopted January 9, 2018. (Supp. No. 9).

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This